Buying and selling businesses, trying to save a business’s reputation, funny business, and not a single soul minding their own business. It’s business as usual in Genoa City. Find out what happens in our Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of April 19, 2021.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Hard Bargain
Ashland Locke is back in Genoa City to sell Cyaxares to Victoria, but Victor has other plans. He attempts to try to save the original deal, leading to a fight between father and daughter. Nikki tries to mediate. Will she be successful? While in town, Jack has a confrontation with Locke and, by midweek, is forced to defend Jabot’s reputation from some nasty rumors. Kyle, whose affair with Locke’s wife set off these series of aggressions, contemplates confessing. Will he go through with it? Things take a turn for the worse at a meeting between Victor and Locke and Victor uses the incident to his advantage. Will there be repercussions in the future? Stay tuned.
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers
- Victor keeps Billy on his toes
- Mariah adjusts to her new normal
- Elena receives a painful reality check
- Sharon fights for her marriage
- Victor shares a secret with Nikki
- Lola plays matchmaker
- Nikki takes matters into her own hands
- Devon and Lily share a difference of opinion
- Summer sets the record straight with Tara Locke
- Rey sets a trap for Chelsea
- Nikki opens up to Faith about her road to recovery
- Billy gets the upper hand
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Episodes are also available on CBS.com and Paramount+.