One couple is working against a diabolical psychopath, one couple is scheming, and another couple are headed for a separation. The vows say “for better, for worse” but we have the feeling it’s gonna get way worse before it gets better. Find out what happens in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of April 26, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Love Will Lead You Back?
Theo’s leaving Salem. He’s ready to say goodbye to his family and head back to Johannesburg. Ciara is also making plans. She’s ready to leave the hospital and leave Salem–with Theo. Ben tries to prevent Ciara from leaving Salem be resorting to what all the best love stories in Salem resort to–kidnapping. He’s ready to take Ciara back to the cabin where they fell in love and try to get her to remember. Thankfully, timely intervention and a return to his senses in the wake of the trauma Ciara relived during her therapy sessions remembering almost being burned alive in said cabin, keeps this from happening. Ben makes a surprising decision about Ciara: he gives her his touchstone–the washer he proposed to her with from Bo’s motorcycle– and doesn’t stand in her way from leaving. Ben has been solely focused on finding and reuniting with Ciara, as well as getting her memory back, so this reversal of his previous stance is surprising, and he is devastated. Ciara leaves and Ben is alone and heartbroken–again. What will Ben do during the time that Ciara is away? What will *she* do for that matter? Ciara had a flash before. Will she have another one while she’s away? Will the lovers be reunited in the future, or will they, too, be star-crossed? Stay tuned.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Kristen, disguised as Susan, gives Jake romantic advice
- Philip takes Gabi home to make love
- Paulina rips into Chanel and Xander
- Theo says goodbye to his family
- Jan and Nicole have a terse encounter
- Belle and John compare notes about Charlie’s murder
- Ava comforts Rafe when he receives disappointing news
- Belle accuses Sami of framing her for Charlie’s murder
- Nicole is unhappy when Ava reveals she and Rafe shared a kiss
- Lucas and Sami try to sell his lie to Chloe
- Allie and Tripp share a close moment
- Abigail confides in Gabi about Gwen
- Gwen tells Jack she’s leaving town
- Kristen reveals her plans to Kate
- Abigail and Gwen have a major showdown
- Ben apologizes to Claire
- Allie confides in Claire about her growing feelings for Tripp
- “Kate” breaks up with a bewildered Jake
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of May 3, 2021
Sparks fly between Gabi and Jake. Gwen comes up with a horrific lie. Kristen pressures Sami to get rid of Chloe. Belle has a stunning realization regarding Charlie’s murder. Susan makes a major slip in front of Brady.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com, onDemand, and Peacock.