Chanel is feeling Allie. Sami is feeling out if Xander is ripe for a partnership. Gabi is feeling devious and Nicole is feeling on top of the world. All that, and more, is happening in Salem. Here are the Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of July 12, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Reunited and it Feels So Good
Ericole fans should rejoice. The moment we’ve been waiting for is here: Eric is returning to Salem. Nicole has been the odd woman out and at loose ends since her husband chose to stay in Africa and it led her to develop some unexplored feelings for Rafe. All that has been put to the back burner, though, because her husband is home. The reunion is joyous and Eric and Nicole feeling like celebrating. The only cloud marring the horizon is the secret that Nicole had a one night stand with Xander Kiriakis…and that pesky confession. Will Nicole’s secret be revealed? Will Sami be the one to out her? Will Eric forgive Nicole for her one time lapse in judgment? Stay tuned!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- AIR DATE: MONDAY, JULY 12, 2021
- Julie interrupts an intimate moment between Xander and Gwen
- Bonnie confides in Kayla about a surprise she has in store for Justin
- Theo shares exciting news with Chad
- Ben and Ciara clash when they both want to hire Justin
- AIR DATE: TUESDAY, JULY 13, 2021
- Chanel admits to Allie she might have feelings for her
- Lani tells Paulina she’s cutting her out of her life
- Marlena and John try to cheer up Abe
- Bonnie is hurt when Justin turns her down
- AIR DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, 2021
- Gabi concocts a devious plot with Jake
- Sami’s secret isn’t so safe after all
- Nicole receives a huge surprise from a loved one
- Chanel has an awkward encounter with Allie and Tripp
- AIR DATE: THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2021
- Eric and Nicole share a joyous reunion
- To get the goods on Nicole, Sami tempts Xander with an offer
- Lucas tells Philip about his affair with Sami
- Eli grills Gwen about Snyder’s death
- AIR DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 16, 2021
- Eric and Nicole throw together a last-minute anniversary party
- Brady invites Chloe to Eric and Nicole’s party
- Sami tries to hammer out a deal with Xander
- Lucas and Philip strategize how to blow up EJ and Sami’s marriage.
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of July 19, 2021
Xander busts up Nicole and Eric’s anniversary celebration. EJ wonders if Sami also has a secret. While preparing for her wedding, Ciara gets into an altercation with Claire. To help his brother, Philip takes matters into his own hands. Ben, Allie, and Claire team up to stop Ciara from making a big mistake.
Note: Days of our Lives will be preempted on Friday, July 23 through Friday, August 6, 2021.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available onDemand and can be streamed same day for free on Peacock.