Phyllis is ready to go to battle. Tessa and Abby have a war of words. Things get heated between Victoria and her father. Emotions are running high this week in Genoa City. Find out what happens next in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of July 19, 2021.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Corner Mate
It’s a game of chess this week in Genoa City. Phyllis was already suspicious about Tara, but her dropping the news that she and Kyle were contemplating trying to get sole custody from a dying Ashland set Phyllis on red alert. She details to Amanda how Tara cleared the path to Kyle by preying on Summer’s insecurities and sent her fleeing to another country and vows that she will take Tara down…and Sally, too. It’s war! Meanwhile, Amanda is playing her own game trying to trap Sutton and she enlists the Dark Knight to help her. Victor sets a trap for Sutton using a letter from Amanda’s father. Will Sutton take the bait? Stay tuned!
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers:
- AIR DATE: MONDAY, JULY 19, 2021
- Victor sets a trap for Sutton Ames
- Victoria makes a promise to Ashland
- Phyllis targets Tara
- AIR DATE: TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2021
- Victor keeps his promise to Amanda
- Nikki clears the air with Adam
- Tempers flare between Abby and Tessa
- AIR DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2021
- Phyllis makes a confession
- Victor and Victoria share a difference of opinion
- AIR DATE: THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2021
- Amanda sets the record straight with Michael
- Moses plans a surprise for Faith
- Abby and Stitch reminisce about their past
- AIR DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2021
- Billy questions Sharon’s loyalty to Adam
- Elena stands her ground with Imani
- Victoria makes a shocking discovery about Ashland
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Episodes are also available on CBS.com and Paramount+.