No secret can stay hidden forever and no one should throw any type of matrimonial event or soiree the week before The Olympics. Find out what’s happening this week in Salem. Here are the Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of July 19, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: It’s a Nice Day for a White Wedding…or not….
Xander Kiriakis causes a huge uproar at Eric and Nicole’s anniversary party by revealing that he slept with Nicole. Eric stands by his wife (good man) but, after some pointed questions directed at Nicole, she admits the truth. She (rightly) accuses Sami of being behind this fracas and promises retribution. Meanwhile, the question of the day is “Who will stop Ciara from marrying Theo?” After hearing from Shawn, Claire, and now Allie how Ben and Ciara are destined to be together, Ciara digs her stubborn heels in even further. She’s determined to push Ben away and go the safe route with Theo. She got the annulment, she got the dress, and the veil. She’s got the groom. She’s also got a problem in that she and Claire have a tussle. Will she make it to the “I do’s” or will fate in the form of Ben, Shawn, and Claire intervene?” Stay tuned!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- AIR DATE: MONDAY, JULY 19, 2021
- Xander busts up Nicole and Eric’s anniversary celebration
- Eric asks Nicole if Xander’s accusations are true
- Nicole lashes out at Sami
- Brady fires Xander
- AIR DATE: TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2021
- Nicole and Eric have an emotional confrontation about their marriage
- EJ wonders if Sami also has a secret
- Philip suggests Lucas use an embittered Nicole to his advantage
- Allie tries to get Ciara to recall her wedding to Ben
- AIR DATE: WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2021
- Abe urges Theo to postpone the wedding
- While preparing for her wedding, Ciara gets into an altercation with Claire
- The pressure is on Ben to stop Ciara from marrying Theo
- Paulina has big news for Abe and Lani
- AIR DATE: THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2021
- Lucas makes an admission to Sami
- To help his brother, Philip takes matters into his own hands
- Ben, Allie, and Claire team up to stop Ciara from making a big mistake
- Nicole gets revenge
- AIR DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2021
- Preempted due to Olympics coverage
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of July 26, 2021
Note: Days of our Lives will be preempted due to Olympics coverage starting Friday, July 23 and continuing through Friday, August 6, 2021.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available onDemand and can be streamed same day for free on Peacock.