Next week on Days of our Lives: It’s the 56th anniversary of Days of our Lives! Don’t expect the drama to ease up for the residents of Salem as the devil makes more chess moves and Abe and Paulina’s wedding date fast approaches. Here’s a preview of what goes down the week of November 8, 2021 on NBC’s Days of our Lives.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: The Devil Stays Busy
Please link to our TV Source preview. Do not copy/paste. Thank you.
Ever the clairvoyant, Susan has a warning for Ben and Ciara that their baby is in danger! Little does the young couple know that the danger they face comes from within their circle. Marlena does her best to convince Ben to pay no attention to the rantings of Susan, and later takes action when her nosy foil makes a startling discovery!
- Chad and Abigail finally put the past behind them.
- Allie and Tripp continue to reel from the events from Halloween.
- A guilt-ridden Nicole pushes Rafe back towards Ava.
- Chanel realizes her mother lied to her.
- Philip goes into a downward spiral.
- Gwen is upset to learn of the tactics Xander made for her.
- The Devil comes upon a new way to destroy Marlena and John’s love.
- Steve tells Kayla he thinks something isn’t right about John’s disappearance.
DAYS Source Sneak Peek: November 15-19, 2021
The devil works hard, but the tie that binds John and Marlena together works harder. In his quest to corrupt the love between John and Marlena, the Devil reaches into his bag of tricks to weaken John’s resolve. Look for a special appearance from Eileen Davidson. Also: Paulina and Lani have an emotional confrontation.
New episodes of Days of our Lives air weekdays on NBC and are available to stream exclusively on Peacock for free.