This week on General Hospital, the truth about Marshall finally comes out, the ELQ/Aurora merger heats up, things are awkward at Wyndemere, Willow comes to a decision and Wu is back! Here’s a preview of what happens in Port Charles the week of June 6, 2022, on ABC’s General Hospital:
General Hospital Spoilers: Fallout from Nikolas and Esme
Promo Recap: Schemes unravel in Port Charles! Ava demands the truth from Spencer, Dante has questions for Michael and Sonny threatens Dex not to touch his kids or he will kill him himself!
Nikolas feels guilty after sleeping with Esme and he is worried about the effects it will have on his marriage to Ava and his shaky relationship with his son if the truth comes out. Esme promises not to say anything, but this gives her a lot of power over Nikolas which she has yet to decide how she will use to her advantage. Things will get more complicated as it becomes clear that she has actual feelings for the prince! Will she continue with her father’s plan or will her feelings for Nikolas throw things off course?
More General Hospital Spoilers:
- Ned and Olivia proudly watch Leo bond with his horse until Valentin stops by with an offering. Drew talks with Michael about ELQ as Willow tells Carly she’s come to a big decision. Portia happily greets returning Curtis, Stella and Marshall, who finally reveals the truth. Terry counsels a drained TJ. As Laura visits with Elizabeth, Finn arrives.
- Brando makes an offer to Sonny. Ned has a counter proposal for Michael. Carly presses Drew about helping save ELQ. Brad and Obrecht stage an intervention for Britt. Marshall explains his past to Curtis.
- Dante and Brando follow up on his suspicions about Dex. Sasha gets an upsetting delivery. Brook Lynn blames Brad. Selina raises a concern to Sonny. Britt calls her lawyer.
- Sam has an update for Carly. Brando fears for Sasha’s well-being. Trina can’t help but react when Joss thinks about the future. Ava wonders what Nikolas is thinking about. Spencer asks Esme about living at Wyndemere.
- Epiphany reconnects with Marshall. Laura counsels Cameron through his worry about Elizabeth. Finn, Gregory, and Violet pack for a camping trip. Ava accuses Spencer of still having feelings for Trina. Felicia and Mac unexpectedly cross with Ryan. Curtis confides in Portia.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of June 13th!
Michael learns about a surprising backer for Aurora. Jordan gives Martin new information. Valentin is determined to retain control of ELQ. Spencer comes up with a new plan. Ava ponders Nikolas’s suggestion. Esme has a tense conversation.