This week on Days of our Lives: Johnny and Allie want Chanel to choose between them, Chad finds Abigail’s next story alarming, Leo’s revenge plan continues, and Shawn’s & Jan’s baby faces a health crisis! Here’s a preview of what happens in Salem the week of June 6, 2022 on NBC’s Days of our Lives:
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Leo Plots Revenge
Promo Recap: Law & Order’s Not the Only Drama Ripped From the Headlines! Chanel has a big choice to make and both Sonny & Lucas get confrontational!
Sonny angrily accuses Leo of drugging him, but Leo denies it and is not bothered by Sonny saying he is going to have his blood tested. The results of the test anger Sonny even more and he almost comes to blows with Leo. Sonny threatens Leo to stay away from his family as Leo enjoys keeping Sonny on edge.
Leo sneaks into the DiMera mansion to move onto the next target of his revenge plan, Abigail but runs into problems when Thomas finds him hiding in the secret room.
More Days of Our Lives Spoilers:
- EJ urges Johnny to fight for Chanel while Will gives Allie advice about her love life.
- Chad is alarmed when Abigail reveals the subject of her next investigative story.
- Sonny accuses Leo of drugging him and Thomas discovers Leo hiding in the DiMera mansion!
- Jan lashes out at Marlena.
- Belle and John get into an argument about EJ as Lucas and EJ come to blows.
- Allie and Johnny press Chanel for an answer.
- Abigail closes in on the truth and Chad makes a horrifying discovery!
- EJ has a revealing dream about Belle and Shawn confronts EJ and Belle.
- Lucas lets Roman in on a secret.
- Abigail and Gwen have a heated exchange and Sarah rips into Gwen
- Jan’s first therapy session with Marlena comes to an abrupt halt and Shawn and Jan fear for their baby’s life.
- Clyde tries to recruit Lucas and a desperate Lucas feels the walls closing in.