This week on Days of our Lives, Chad is suspicious when he learns Andre saw Abigail before she disappeared; Hope pulls back from Aiden; Shawn fears his relationship with Belle may have hit a roadblock. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of July 4, 2016.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: On The Edge
Chad begins to suspect Andre may be involved with Abigail’s disappearance. Andre reveals Abby, after escaping Shady Hills, came to the DiMera mansion and gave him a letter to deliver to Chad. Andre defends himself and tells Chad he tried to convince Abigail not to flee, and hopes this new development doesn’t cause Chad to back out of their arrangement. Chad assuages Andre’s fears but still doesn’t trust his brother and opts to have him followed.
Meanwhile, Chad has a confrontation with an JJ and Jennifer over Abigail. Chad has a conversation with “Stefano” who suggests Abigail might not be what’s best for Thomas. He later blows up at Ciara. By week’s end, Andre gets an idea after learning about a downed plane. What is the evil DiMera up to?
[Related Headline: Editorial – ‘Days of our Lives’ is a Test of One’s Patience]
Also This Week
- Rafe questions Andre about Aiden; He discovers Aiden’s story doesn’t line up with the timeline of events, further increasing his suspicions.
- Hope and Aiden are on the brink of making love when she’s overwhelmed by memories of the past.
- Shawn fears his reconciliation with Belle may be stalled.
- Kate worries Deimos has returned to seek vengeance for the attempt on his life.
- Theresa reveals to Brady she fell asleep while out with Tate.
- Chloe reveals to Philip that Deimos is returning to town.
- Victor does his best to comfort a distraught Maggie after learning the truth about Summer.
- Kayla admits to Steve that she still isn’t ready to move forward with him
Days of our Lives Spoilers Episodic Gallery (© JPI Studios)
Source Sneak Peek: Week of July 10, 2016
Claire chides Ciara over her feelings for Chad. Chad spirals out of control. Chase has an epic meltdown. Theo and Claire share a warm moment. Jennifer turns to Doug and Julie for advice.