Find out where you can get the same swag given to Emmy nominees and attendees at the 37th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
Pictured: Dominic Zamprogna © William Dallman/TVSource Magazine
When attending the 37th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards this year in Las Vegas, one of the first things on my agenda was to stop by the gifting suite, put on by Sway. I was able to pick up some items that were given out to Emmy nominees like Days of Our Lives‘ Molly Burnett (Melanie) & Shelley Hennig (Stephanie), The Young & the Restless‘ Michelle Stafford (Phyllis), and General Hospital‘s Carolyn Hennesy (Diane) among others. Below is a list of some products given out as well as reviews, comments, and links as to where you can purchase some of the swag items for yourself so you can use what your favorite daytime stars use!
– L’anza Swim & Sun shampoo and conditioner helps repair hair that is exposed to sun damage, chlorine, hard water, and other harsh elements. Rebecca Budig (Greenlee, AMC) and Emmy nominees Molly Burnett & Drew Tyler Bell (Thomas, B&B) were among the stars excited to pick this product up. http://www.lanza.com/
– FireJewel Couture was on hand with a line of jewelry that is made of crystals and features vibrant lights inside in various shades. I heard several of the daytime stars discussing this unique line. One of the best features is that the clasp can be flipped to turn the light on and off, making it easily wearable from the daytime to the nighttime. http://www.firejewelusa.com/
– Skincando was on hand to show their line of combat ready skincare products including a lotion and lip balm. These products are great under harsh weather conditions such as heat. Once you apply it you can feel it working. For more information on how the product works and how you can help the troops visit below. http://www.skincando.com/
– DeLea Signature Oil is a brand that proudly is environmentally safe. The perfume oil was one of the biggest hits with the stars. Nominee Shelley Hennig boasted, “I love it,” a statement echoed by Emmy Winner Julie Pinson (Lulu, GH). Other stars who took the product home include Carolyn Hennsey, Christian LeBlanc (Michael, Y&R), Ron Moss (Ridge, B&B), and Adrienne Frantz (Amber, B&B/Y&R) and fiancé Scott Bailey (ex-Sandy, GL). The product is high end, but totally worth every penny as it has a pleasant aroma that doesn’t overwhelm you and absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving a heavy feeling. http://www.deleaoil.com/
– Hydroxatone gave away samples of several products that help to reduce wrinkles and improve skin tone. Kelley Menighan Hensley (Emily, ATWT) is a big fan of the product, as is her husband John (Holden, ATWT) who admitted to using Kelley’s. http://www.hydroxatone.tv/
– Thera Pearl is one of my personal favorite products from the day. I am sure that most of you have a product like it, such as an ice pack. However, this version of the product is unique because it features blue beads that move throughout. When frozen you can feel it is icy cold, however it doesn’t hurt or sting when it is applied. Ashley Jones (Bridget, B&B) and Adrianne Frantz were big on the product as was nominee Drew Garrett (ex-Michael, GH). http://www.therapearl.com/
– Discover Bay Games was one of the stars’ favorites, and mine too. They had two games on display, one called Guestimation that is a lot of fun. You pull cards and it asks you to guess different amounts of numbers of things, such as how many items does an average supermarket carry? Everyone playing takes a guess and whoever’s guess is closet wins. The other is a Saturday Night Live trivia game. We spotted General Hospital‘s Dominic Zamprogna (Dante) playing. We will be doing a giveaway in a few weeks! http://www.discoverybaygames.com/
– Heavenly Treasures was the most heart touching of all the products given away. The organization aims to raise money and help underprivileged people across the world. I urge everyone to check out the website below because they have some great products. http://heavenlytreasures.org/
– VitaBath had quite a bit to giveaway. Their own swag bag included a kit with five product samples and a shower gel. The best thing about this product is that it is 75% product and only 25% water, unlike most products. When using this product, you instantly feel it working. Stars that were happy to receive this product include the cast of The Doctors, Ally Mills (Pam, B&B), Carnie Wilson, Arianne Zucker (Nicole, DAYS), Cameron Mathison (Ryan, AMC), Scott Clifton, Molly Burnett, and many others. http://myvitabath.com/
Other giveaways included: drink mixer cups from Drinique; a free meal from Johnny Rockets; Custom dog collars from Holly McClain; Brami’s by Kelly; and various others.
Click on the above image to open the gallery.
Photos: © William Dallman/TVSource Magazine