Next week on General Hospital, the battle for ELQ leads to a victory for AJ, but Tracy hasn’t given up her quest to unseat her nephew as CEO. Also: Morgan fears Sonny will betray him; Duke and Anna reach out with suspicions of Ava’s Jerome ties. Get a sneak peek of what’s to come in TVSource Magazine’s General Hospital preview for the week of July 29, 2013.[notice]Editor’s Note: As previously mentioned, you’ll notice a change in the way we present our weekly previews. The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about our new direction, feel free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Hypnotize Me, Love Me, Protect Me, Expose Me, Don’t Betray Me…
William deVry (ex-Storm, B&B; ex-Michael, AMC) joins the cast as Derek Wells, the new boss of the parent company that owns Crimson and the Port Charles Press.
- Raised hopes come crashing back to earth when Sam gets devastating news regarding Danny. In a last ditch effort, Sam and Alexis turn to Dr. Kevin Collins for assistance in uncovering Alexis’ buried memories. What secrets will Kevin unearth as he ventures into Alexis’ subconscious?
- Confession is on the minds of the Corinthos boys as Michael and Morgan confess secrets to Carly and Sonny, respectively. The future of Morgan and Sonny’s father-son relationship could be at stake if Sonny doesn’t keep his son’s confidence.
- Lucy is surprised at Scotty’s recent behavior.
- Romance is in the air for AJ and Elizabeth as they celebrate his triumph at ELQ.
- It’s said that dreams can shed light on how one truly feels. What about nightmares?
- Connie’s attempts at currying favor with her new boss, Derek, puts her between a rock and a hard place. With her back against the wall, Connie must choose between the ELQ truth that could save her career at Crimson and her loyalty to Sonny.
- As Britt struggles with the resurgence of something resembling a conscience, the temptation for confession grows strong. Will the reappearance of her mother, Dr. Obrecht, change her outlook?
- Someone takes a risk and takes a chance for true love.
- After Duke expresses his concerns about all things Jerome to Anna, they decide they need to take action. How will Sonny react when he learns of Duke and Anna’s suspicions?
- Strangers in the night? Not all is as it appears when these two come face to face.
Source Look Ahead: August 5, 2013
Alexis tells Sam the name of her father. Connie makes a decision that rocks Port Charles and earns her some new enemies in the process. What have you done Connie?!