Next week on General Hospital, Britt prepares to take control of her own life, but will that put her in danger? Dante and Lulu are reeling from the truth about baby Connie and Olivia finally understands her visions. Also: Alexis can’t seem to get the name ‘Julian Jerome’ out of her head. Guess who she decides to talk to about him? Get a sneak peek of what happens in Port Charles next week in our General Hospital preview for September 30, 2013.
[notice]Editor’s Note: The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. If you have any feedback regarding our change in preview policy, free to email me at editor [at] sosourcemedia.com. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: The Past is in the Present
- Britt starts the week by telling her mother that she told Patrick the truth and now she’s taking control of her life. Later, Nik finds Britt passed out. Is the new mom exhausted or is something more sinister in play?
- Luke discovers that someone is working on a cure, but there will only be enough for one person and that person is not him. Who’s creating the serum and is it for Sean or someone else?
- Patrick admits to Sabrina that he hasn’t been ready to take off his ring because a part of him believes Robin is still out there, but he realizes it’s not fair to her. What happens when Emma notices her father is no longer wearing the ring?
- Alexis confides in Derek that she recently heard the name ‘Julian Jerome’ and she’s starting to believe the mobster might be Sam’s father. Will Duke be able to help her find out the truth?
- Dante and Lulu return home while Maxie falls apart and turns to Spinelli. Olivia realizes what her visions were trying to tell her. But who will end up with the baby and can the friendships ever be saved?
- Kiki still can’t believe what happened with Morgan and Michael convinces her that they should move in together after all.
- As Sam prepares to take Danny home from the hospital, she and Patrick have another conversation about moving on. Is either of them really ready to let go of their past loves and move forward?
Source Look Ahead: October 7, 2013 Edition
Lulu and Dante take steps to prepare for a custody battle. Morgan overhears Ava and Derek making plans and Olivia shares one of her visions with Duke.