Next week on General Hospital, Robin makes a bold move that will make her the subject of every conversation in Port Charles; Luke must act to save his sister Bobbie from the clutches of the villainous Jerry Jacks! Get a sneak peek at what happens in Port Charles in our General Hospital preview for the week of December 2, 2013.
It’s a week that you can’t miss! Family, friendships and interpersonal relationships will be at the center of major drama this December on General Hospital. Just when you think you know what’s going to happen, a new twist and turn will be revealed that’ll take you by surprise.[notice]The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Arisen from the Ashes
- With the wedding underway, Robin must make a decision to reclaim her life. Whatever she decides, her family — Patrick, Emma, Mac, Felicia, Maxie — will forever be affected. A stunning moment ensues when Robin finally comes face to face with Patrick. If you think you know how this is going to play out, you’re in for quite the surprise. This is just the beginning of the next arc involving Patrick, Robin and Sabrina.
- Will Anna tell Duke about Derek Wells’ true identity?
- A conversation with Scott rocks Franco.
- Carly and Bobbie find themselves in the middle of a dangerous standoff at the MetroCourt between Luke and Jerry.
- Ava relays to Julian her concerns over the threat Duke poses to their operation. Silas and Sam cross paths with Julian and Carlos. Sam adamantly declares that neither she nor Danny will have a relationship with Julian. How will he take the news?
- Finally free of danger, Britt and Nikolas’ emotional bonds deepen greatly, but the dark cloud of Britt’s machinations remains overhead.
- Ava takes the stand at AJ’s murder trial. How much damage will her testimony do to AJ’s case? Is all hope lost?
- It’s hard to hold onto hope when you feel like you’ve lost it all. Banned from seeing her daughter, Maxie doesn’t know how much more she can take. Later, Maxie has an emotional visit to Georgie’s grave – a visit that leads to the reunion she never, ever expected would happen!
- An unexpected development happens for Spinelli and Ellie.
Watch General Hospital weekdays on ABC, weeknights on SOAPnet and anytime on ABC.com
Source Look Ahead: December 9, 2013 Edition
Dante and Lulu are at a crossroads. Will their marriage survive the fallout from the custody trial?