Port Charles prepares to ring in the New Year with a promise of new beginnings for many characters and couples. Patrick & Robin and Sam & Silas ring in the New Year in romantic, emotional and touching ways. Get a preview of what happens in our General Hospital preview for the week of December 30, 2013.[notice]The weekly previews are meant to entice you into watching the show, not give you story outcomes ahead of time. Our “link only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: Rockets and Waterfalls (Reach the Peak)
Before Silas tell Sam his secret, he’s interrupted by a furious Monica. Monica confronts Silas after discovering he has his sights set on the Chief of Staff position. When the dust settles, Sam brings up what Silas wanted to tell her. He sidesteps the truth, instead telling her how happy he is to spending the New Year with her. At long last, Sam and Silas ring in 2014 by taking their relationship to the next level with a night of passionate lovemaking! Though things seem to be looking well for Sam and Silas, what could there be something lurking within Silas’s mysterious past? The longer he keeps this secret, the worse it’ll be when Sam discovers the truth.
Silas might be forced to come clean sooner than later, especially when a person from his past pays him a visit!
Also This Week
- Maxie has unfinished business with Lulu that needs to be resolved. Will Lulu ever forgive Maxie for her betrayal?
- Sabrina reacts to the news that she might be pregnant. Might this change things between her and Patrick?
- Rafe has vengeance on his mind. Will his actions create problems for more than just TJ when he pays Anna a visit?
- Dante and Lulu meet with Britt to discuss the viability of her eggs. A devastating development pushes them to the brink before the New Year.
- Before leaving town, Maxie meets Det. Nathan West (newcomer Ryan Paevey), a handsome, mysterious stranger whose arrival in Port Charles could spell trouble for Silas and Ava.
- Sonny has an angry confrontation with Morgan over the warehouse shooting.
- Julian considers eliminating some loose ends.
- Ava’s jealousy flares.
- Anna has questions regarding Nathan’s business in Port Charles.
PRE-EMPTION ALERT: General Hospital will air an encore episode from Dec. 4, 2013 on Tuesday, December 31. The series will be pre-empted on Wednesday, January 1 due to the New Year’s Holiday.
Source Sneak Peek: January 6, 2014 Edition
Sam has a run-in with Det. Nathan West. Will his questions about Silas cause her to question her new love? Carly is in serious danger.