The reveal of the new Chief of Staff turns General Hospital upside down! Liz overhears a big secret that could force her to choose between her friends. Also: An ambush reveals another betrayal! Get a sneak peek of what happens this week in Port Charles in our General Hospital preview for the week of January 20, 2014.
Please do not copy and paste our story preview.
General Hospital Preview: Wheel of Secrets
Patrick, Robin, Britt, Silas and Monica are on edge when they learn they’re on the shortlist of candidates for the new Chief of Staff. Any momentary happiness is quickly erased when the announcement of the new Chief leaves the entire hospital stunned! As the doctors reel from the news, the new Chief plans to make sweeping changes that will directly impact the hospital staff. Unfortunately for him/her, the PCPD is complicating matters with their investigations. Has Anna discovered something by accident that could reveal the motive behind this selection? Who was named the new Chief of Staff?
Meanwhile, Felix’s big mouth has created quite the situation for Sabrina and she isn’t pleased. Liz overhears Felix apologizing for telling Patrick about her pregnancy — and overhears why Patrick hasn’t made a bigger deal about it. Sabrina pleads with Elizabeth not to tell Patrick that he’s the father of her child, a request that Elizabeth isn’t sure she can fulfill. Still unsatisfied with Elizabeth’s response, Sabrina enlists Felix to help her convince Liz not to tell; once again to no avail. Elizabeth knows better than anyone that paternity secrets have a way of blowing up. Will she tell Patrick and Robin the truth? Or will she agree to stay out of a situation that doesn’t affect her?
Also This Week
- Julian and Lucas come face to face for the first time. Will it be the reunion Julian was hoping for? Or will Lucas feel the same way about Julian that Sam does?
- Kiki’s loyalty to Franco puts her at odds with Michael. Can their relationship survive? Who does Kiki suspect is framing Franco?
- Anna learns what Duke’s been hiding.
- Lulu and Dante struggle with the reality of their separation. Lulu leans on someone during her tough time. Later, a run in with Lulu leaves Dante hopeful of a reconciliation.
- Someone from Silas’ past spills key information to Sam and Nathan that implicated Silas in his wife’s coma.
- Bobbie has a moment with Lucas.
- Britt is flooded with guilt when she learns of Dante and Lulu’s marital troubles. Will Lulu heed Britt’s advice?
- A surprising past connection is revealed between two Port Charles residents.
- Thanks to Felicia, Mac clashes with Scott over his affair with Lucy.
- Sonny is wrecked by Morgan’s latest betrayal. Is this the final straw for Sonny?
Source Alerts: January 27, 2014 Edition
Sam has a few things to tell Dante about his new partner. Someone may be on to Heather. Victor Cassadine (Thaao Phenglis) returns to Port Charles. What is his agenda?