Julie convinces Hope that something may have happened to Nick. As they search for answers, Will, Sonny, Sami and Kate fear Gabi will crack under pressure when questioned by the Hortons. Will Hope uncover the truth? Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives preview for January 20, 2014.
Days of our Lives Preview: Hope and Julie Search for Answers!
Unable to shake the feeling something may have happened to Nick, Julie turns to Hope for help in contacting him. Hope realizes there might be some merit to Julie’s concern, and decides to help her get to the bottom of it. Hope theorizes that someone from Nick’s past, perhaps from prison, could behind Nick’s suspicious communications with the family.
When Julie and Hope reach out to Gabi for possible answers regarding Nick’s whereabouts, it causes Will, Sonny, Kate and Sami to worry about what Gabi might say. After facing the questions, Gabi turns to EJ for help. By week’s end, a development during Arianna’s christening could blow the lid off everything.
Also This Week
- Sami makes a decision about her relationship with EJ and reaches out to him. Will he come clean about his tryst with Abigail?
- Eric and Nicole finally admit what they feel for each other, but will Daniel get to them in time for them to do something about it?
- What has Brady done?
- JJ gains a new ally in his quest to free himself from Theresa.
- After getting shocking news about Ciara at school, Hope has a heated confrontation with Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) over their children.
- Abigail fears Will knows what happened between her and EJ. Later, Abigail struggles with a moral dilemma. What is at the center of her conflict?
- Jordan is wary when she and Rafe end up hanging with Lucas and Sheryl.
Source Sneak Peek: January 27, 2014 Edition
EJ issues a stern warning to Abigail. Sparks fly between Lucas and Sheryl.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are also available on NBC.com and Hulu.
I really like Lucas with Sheryl. They look cute together. =)
Comments are closed.