Robin prepares to say goodbye to her friends and family. Will Anna believe Robin’s excuse for wanting to go? There is no good in goodbye for the Scorpio-Drakes. Get the latest scoop on what’s going down in Port Charles in our General Hospital preview for the week of February 24, 2014.
Please do not copy and paste our story preview.
General Hospital Preview: No Good in Goodbye
Patrick and Robin make a heart-wrenching and emotional decision that will affect their lives forever. Robin wants to spend one more night with her husband. Patrick is too overwhelmed why this avoidable situation and breaks down. Later, Patrick tells Sabrina about his situation with Robin.
By weeks end, Robin breaks emotional news of her departure to friends and family. Anna suspects Robin isn’t being truthful about her reasons for leaving. Will Anna press the issue?
The Best Laid Plans (Rarely Ever Work)
Sam and Silas come up with another way to clear Silas’ name, though its level of success is uncertain. Their plans takes them back to where they first encountered Ava’s mother, Delia Ryan (guest star Ilene Kristen). Delia tries issue a warning to Sam, but she’s too caught up in a romantic moment with Silas. Later, as Sam, Silas and Delia go over their plan to discredit the pharmacist who implicated Silas, shocking news will force Silas to confront his past!
Also This Week
– General Hospital celebrates its 13,000 episode! Share your favorite moments on Twitter using #GH13000.
– AJ’s questions about what really happened the night of Connie’s murder puts him in danger. How far will Ava go to protect herself?
– Michael and Kiki come to a resolution about their relationship.
– Ric Lansing (Emmy winner Rick Hearst) returns to Port Charles, much to the chagrin of Alexis and Sonny. Alexis demands answers but will his response satisfy her curiosity? Meanwhile, not much has changed between Sonny and his brother.
– Alexis and Molly clash over TJ.
– KiKi learns startling information about her father thanks to Nathan.
– Elizabeth is confronted about why she visited Nikolas. Will she declare her feelings for Nikolas to Britt?
Source Alerts: March 3, 2014 Edition
Robin and Emma share a special moment. Ric reconnects with Elizabeth…and Alexis isn’t pleased. Sam and Silas make an unexpected discovery.