This week on The Young and the Restless, Chelsea tells Billy about Victoria’s pregnancy? Will Billy’s drive to uncover Stitch’s past intensify as a result? Also: Chloe says goodbye to Genoa City, but not before making some last minute moves; Victor reaches out to a surprising person to bring down Ian. Get the latest Y&R scoop in our The Young and the Restless preview for the week of May 26, 2014.
The Young and the Restless Preview: A Secret Revealed
Chelsea clashes with Victoria over the secret she’s keeping from Billy. Victoria shows up at Chelsea’s and tries to explain why she’s keeping her pregnancy secret from Billy; most importantly, sparing him pain if the DNA test shows Stitch, not Billy, is the father. Chelsea disagrees, ironic considering her own reasons for pregnancy from Adam. Chelsea encourages her to come clean, believing it will be just what Billy and Victoria need to reunite. Billy arrives soon after and picks up on the tension between the women but Victoria makes up an excuse and leaves. When Victoria returns home, she tells Stitch that their secret is out. Stitch urges her to tell Billy before Chelsea can, but unfortunately for her, she won’t get that chance. Back at the penthouse, Chelsea sees how much Billy and suffering and blurts out the truth! How will Billy react when he realizes Victoria has been keeping such important news from him?
Also This Week
- Victor and Dylan unite to get rid of Ian Ward for Nikki’s sake; Jack and Kelly are caught in the act; Summer opens up to Austin.
- Chloe tells Billy how she really feels about his role in Delia’s death.
- Jill’s fight with Colin takes a shocking turn, while friends and family father to support Chloe. How will Chloe say goodbye to Genoa City?
- Colin tries to manipulate Jill into releasing him.
- What will Dylan learn when he contacts Ian’s ex-wife, Willa?
- Nick accuses Victor of using Cassie’s memory to hurt Sharon. Is Nick and Victor’s relationship beyond repair? The weight of her secret takes a toll on Victoria.
- Jill gets a message from Katherine.
- Lily tries to talk Devon into seducing Hilary; Tyler asks Sharon to help Mariah; Billy discovers shocking news.
- Kelly urges Stitch to come clean; Tyler and Abby reach a breaking point; Billy and Chelsea enjoy an evening with Connor.
Source Look Ahead: June 2, 2014 Edition
What does the future hold for Victor and Nikki?
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS and weeknights on TVGN. Episodes are available online at CBS.com.