UK soap opera Hollyoaks (and a favorite of the TVSource Magazine crew) has released its annual ‘Six Weeks of Summer’ trailer. As in previous years, the Hollyoaks trailer previews the major developments happening over the course of the summer.
Starting July 21, storylines will kick into high gear. Based on what was previewed, it looks as if someone will die in a car accident. Not surprising, it wouldn’t be a seasonal event without a death on Hollyoaks! Check out the preview below:
- McQueen family train wreck Theresa (Jorgie Porter) awaits the start of her trial for murdering Carmel’s (Gemma Merna) husband Calvin. She’s desperate to find a way out of her charges so she can return to her daughter. Will Sonny (Aaron Fontaine) pull strings to make sure his brother’s killer goes down for life?
- Ste (Kieron Richardson) confronting Finn (Keith Rice) about raping John Paul (James Sutton). How far will Ste go? Can John Paul stop him from doing something he’ll regret?
- Sinead (Stephanie Davis) continues her revenge against her mother, Diane (Alex Fletcher), by ramping up the seduction of her step-father Tony (Nick Pickard).
- Leela (Kirsty-Leigh Porter) revealing that she’s Peri’s (Ruby O’Donnell) mother, not her sister.
- Sam’s (Lizzie Roper) worst nightmare comes true when Cameron (Cameron Moore), the man she framed many years ago for a crime he didn’t commit, is released from prison. Will he make her pay for keeping him from the daughter he never knew and woman he loved? Also, it doesn’t look like Cameron is too pleased to see Leela and Ziggy (Fabrizio Santino) growing closer.
- The wedding of Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) and Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) takes place with Dodger (Danny Mac) longingly looks on. Will Maxine finally have the courage to leave her abuser? Will she tell Dodger what kind of monster his father truly is?
- Blessing (Modupe Adeyeye) finally undergoing surgery to become a woman.
- Cindy’s (Steph Waring) bi-polar disorder continuing to spiral, leading to a dangerous situation involving her infant child.
- Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) and Nancy (Jessica Fox) preparing for their future, but Nancy’s secrets could undo their happiness. Also, who is Nancy’s attacker?
- The tension within the Roscoe family boils to a head as Sandy (Gillian Taylforth) continues to be torn between her sons Freddie (Charlie Clapham) and Joe (Ayden Callaghan).
- And last but not least, is it the return of #Twincest? Sienna’s (Anna Passey) creepy obsession with her twin brother, Dodger, appears to have resurfaced.