This week on Days of our Lives, the loss of EJ hits Sami extremely hard. Out of her pain springs a determination to find the culprit responsible for the murder of her husband. Will Sami get the answers she’s looking for? Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of October 13, 2014.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Emptiness in the Space Where They Once Lived
The devastation of losing EJ finally begins to hit Sami as she says goodbye to his body at the morgue. Faced with her new reality, how will Sami go on? How can she tell her children that the father they love is dead? Meanwhile, as the news of EJ’s death begins to spread and Kate and Chad are thrown for a curveball. An unexpected delivery rocks Sami, who later has to contend with a worried Kate. Sami is determined to find her husband’s killer, but when she gets the answers she’s looking for, it’s not what she expected. By weeks end, Kate issues a shocking warning to Sami. Will Sami take her rival’s words to heart?
Also This Week
- Brady develops a new appreciation for his father, thanks to Kristen of all people. As Brady tries to reconcile his feelings for Kristen with the reality of the evil things she’s done, Kristen is more determined than ever to expose Theresa and win back the love of her life. But she’s not the only one with a plan up her sleeve. Theresa is ready for a reset of her own with Brady.
- Jordan spies Chad in a vulnerable moment.
- Marlena gets shocking news from Roman.
- Stefano has a mysterious request for Kristen.
- Eric has an epiphany about his Kristen.
- Hope’s new love life has impact on Ciara.
- Paige informs JJ she’s ready for them to take their relationship to the next level, but JJ isn’t so sure.
- Abby struggles with her emotions.
- Eve sets her sights on a new man.
- Julie reacts to Hope’s new relationship.
- Clyde continues his pursuit of Kate.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of October 20, 2014
Will makes a sad admission about his relationship with Sonny. Kristen’s on a mission to destroy Theresa. Sami gets a life-changing visit.