This week on The Young and the Restless, Phyllis’ request makes things awkward for Jack; Devon and Hilary can’t resist temptation; Ashley makes a big announcement; and a return to Genoa City resurrects painful emotions. Get the latest Y&R scoop in our Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of October 13, 2014.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: What Red Wants, Red Gets
Jack’s been keeping some very huge secrets from the newly comatose-free Phyllis, namely the fact that he moved on with another woman! Obviously Jack wants to protect her stability, but how much of his lack of a desire to be truthful stems from fearing how she’ll react? Nevertheless, Jack is put between a rock and a hard place this week when Phyllis tells him she wants to marry him as soon as possible. Jack deflects, trying to convince Phyllis that she deserves a better proposal, but Red isn’t buying it. She knows something is off with Jack. Later, a miscommunication sends the wrongs signals between Jack and Kelly. Sooner than later, jack will be forced to choose between the women he loves. But who’ll be hurt more – Phyllis or Kelly?
Not Without My Child
Victoria is surprised when Stitch pays her a visit and drops a bombshell – he’s consulting an attorney to protect her parental rights! Stitch makes it clear he isn’t doing this to be vengeful, but rather to ensure what happened with his ex-wife Jenna doesn’t happen again. Victoria assures Stitch that she wouldn’t do that to him, reminding him of the promise she made to include him in the child’s life if it’s proven he’s the father. Victoria’s words appear to get through to her former lover, who agrees to back off. Will their moment of agreement lead to a moment of passion? Tune in to find out.
Also This Week
Elizabeth Hendrickson returns as Chloe Fisher as Genoa City remembers the loss of Chloe and Billy’s daughter, Delia.
- Devon pressures Hilary to make a decision; Jack and Kelly face a crossroads in their relationship; Stitch gives Victoria an ultimatum.
- Ashley’s announcement catches her family off guard; Billy makes a confession to Chelsea; friends and family remember Delia.
- Neil’s surprise rattles Hilary; Nick bonds with Avery; Joe reaches out to Cane for help.
- Victor comes home with interesting news; Paul’s plan hits a snag; Nikki receives a shocking phone clap.
- Michael and Lauren get their groove back, while the search for Ian Ward troubles Dylan.