Adam and Chelsea are forced to take on Victor when he makes it clear he wants Connor. Get a sneak peek of what’s to come next week in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of August 31, 2015.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Sharon Gets Desperate
Sharon concocts a plan to keep her miscarriage a secret from Dylan…and it involves getting pregnant as soon as possible. Will Sharon heed Mariah’s advice and come clean, or will yet another relationship blow up due to her lies?
Also This Week
Adam and Chelsea team up to take on Victor when it becomes clear Victor wants more of a presence in Connor’s life.
- Victoria pushes Billy away.
- Devon refuses to give up on Hilary.
- Victor backs Neil into a corner. Will Neil admit his knowledge of Hilary’s disappearance?
- Cane discovers that Lily is keeping secrets
- Noah and Marisa’s relationship hits a snag
- Ashley and Billy question Jack’s motives.
- Sage struggles with her new life.
- Paul threatens to arrest Adam.
- Jill returns to Genoa City after an extended absence. A lot has changed since she’s been gone, but she’s still as sharp as ever.
- Nikki and Neil’s friendship takes a drastic turn.
- Katherine’s friends and family gather to honor her memory.
- Tim Meinelschmidt appears as Judge Gates on Tuesday, September 1.
- Robert Gant appears as attorney David Sherman on Thursday, September 3
- Brian Dare appears as Topher, a computer tech on Friday, September 4
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS; same-day encore episodes are available on Pop.