This week on The Young and the Restless, Devon struggles to deal with Hilary’s memory problems; Dylan confronts Dr. Anderson and Victor receives a surprising offer. Get the latest Y&R scoop in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of November 9, 2015. The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Shades of Foggy Past
Hilary’s amnesia creates problems for the future she and Devon had planned. Unsure of whether or not her memory issues are related to the fall or the drugs given to her, what is known is Hilary only remembers her love for Neil. Devon hopes to reconnect with his wife, but things don’t go well for him as attempts to jog her memory only create more resentment. Hilary’s chilly demeanor towards Devon hurts him terribly, but he refuses to give up. Later, Neil pays a visit to Hilary and she’s hit with flashes of her life with Neil and her affair with Devon. Will a visit to the place where she was held spark more memories?
Also This Week
- Devon refuses to give up on Hilary.
- Stitch calls Ashley’s bluff.
- Dylan challenges Dr. Anderson’s authority.
- Jack and Phyllis question Billy’s motives.
- Marisa plays games with Luca.
- Michael accuses Christine of playing dirty.
- Adam gives Sage some tough love.
- Victor receives a surprising offer.
- Neville manipulates Hilary.
- Victor offers Adam a life line.
- Neil gambles with his life.
- Nick bonds with Chelsea.
- Jack is given a cryptic warning.
- Nikki takes matters into her own hands.
- Another World alum Jensen Buchanan debuts as Elise Moxley.
Photo Preview – Photo Credit: JPI Studios
All images are licensed for use.