General Hospital is set for an eventful week of drama for episodes airing the week of September 12-16, 2016. TV Source Magazine put together an episodic gallery of some of the happenings in Port Charles during the week.
As detailed in our General Hospital Spoilers: September 12-16, 2016 Edition, Hayden and Elizabeth learn they’re sisters! But that’s not the only revelation — Elizabeth realizes just how loyal Franco is to her. Also: Ava turns up the heat with Paul in order to secure Julian’s freedom. Enjoy another batch of spoilers below:
More General Hospital Spoilers: Shifting Alliances, Realizations and Sadness
- Franco and Jason reluctantly accept the state of things.
- Ava has a trick up her sleeve. Finn sees the good in Hayden.
- Franco seeks advice from Kiki.
- The PCPD work with Andre on the GH patient murder case.
- Morgan catches Kiki off guard.
- Carly and Michael have a bitter argument.
- Julian has a change of heart.
- Finn promises to help Hayden.
- Julian’s trial begins.
- Jason makes an emotional plea.
- Lulu confides in Kevin.
- Alexis cannot keep it together.
- An executive decision is made.
- Nelle gives Carly sage advice.
General Hospital Spoilers Photo Gallery (© JPI Studios)
We’ll have six General Hospital spoiler teasers and an episodic still (or two) for storylines airing the week of September 19-23, 2016 on Monday.