This week on General Hospital, Anna digs into Valentin’s past. Also: Maxie and Nathan worry about Nina; Nelle’s up to no good; Franco visits Heather; Laura contemplates taking the next step with Kevin. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of November 28, 2016.
General Hospital Spoilers: Daddy Dearest
After losing custody of Charlotte, Anna and Griffin focus on trying to find Claudette. Will they discover what Valentin has done with her? Anna confronts Valentin but will she get the answers she is looking for? Her investigation into Valentin’s past may uncover something surprising. Meanwhile, Valentin uses Charlotte to draw Nina closer. Nina’s new suitor has both Maxie and Nathan worried.
Nelle’s got a scheme up her sleeve and sets her plan in motion. While Carly remains conflicted in her feelings, Nelle manipulates an unsuspecting Sonny. Will Nelle feel a bit of guilt from her actions? Carly comes clean with Sonny and later senses something isn’t quite right. The Corinthos clan gets more trouble when Ava makes a play for custody of Avery.
Despite his promise, Franco pursues Tom Baker. Griffin’s intervention when an altercation takes place at the hospital leads to a serious conversation with Liz. Franco pays Heather a visit. What’s his reason for visiting his dear mother?
Also this week:
- Jax receives a distressing phone call.
- Alexis’ drinking spirals out of control.
- Jordan and Andre have it out.
- Bobbie resumes her position at General Hospital.
- Terrified he will lose her the same way he lost his wife, Finn races to find a cure for Hayden.
- Laura considers taking her relationship with Kevin to the next level.
- Sam is concerned Jason’s trust in Curtis is misplaced.
Source Sneak Peek: December 5th-9th
Boy or girl? Jason and Sam brace to learn the sex of their baby. Julian makes Alexis a surprising offer. Lulu takes an interest in Charlotte.