Next week on Days of our Lives, a vision of softly creeping leaves its seed while Lucas is drinking. Is Will’s appearance a ghostly apparition or a premonition of what’s to come? It turns out Will’s heavy in the heart many during the during the week of September 18, 2017. Check out our Days of our Lives spoilers for a week of what’s to come!
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Echoed in the Sound of Silence
The late Will Horton weighs heavy in the hearts and minds of those who knew and love him most. Downward spiraling into his addiction, a drunken Lucas pours his heart out to Will. Elsewhere, Sonny is riddled with guilt over the prospect of a happy future with Paul, all the while mourning the loss of what he could have had with Will. Sonny confides in Chad his conflicted feelings about Will. By week’s end, Sonny will be rattled by a disturbing dream he has about Will and Lucas will be confronted by his loved ones about his drinking.
Also This Week
- Abe’s search for a new commissioner puts Hope and Rafe in a tricky situation.
- Jennifer and Kate comfort each other over Lucas’ relapse.
- Nicole finds herself drawn to Eric as they work together at the Horton Center, meanwhile Brady is furious when he learns of Eric’s feelings for Nicole. By week’s end, Eric makes a big decision about his future – he’s leaving Salem!
- Abby and Chad’s wedding plans hit a snag.
- Julie and Chloe form an unlikely partnership.
Source Sneak Peek: Days of our Lives Spoilers Week of Sept. 25
- With their wedding drawing near, Sonny has a painfully honest discussion with Paul about Will
- Kayla and Hope confide in one another about their respective relationships at Abby’s bachelorette party
- The double wedding begins but all is not right in Salem…