In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Sam continues to grapple with her conflicting emotions about Drew and Jason; Meanwhile, Drew and Jason opt to work together to solve the mystery of their disappearances. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of December 18, 2017.
Please link to our spoilers. Do not copy/paste in full. Thank you.
General Hospital Spoilers: Like a Country Song
Drew puts it all out there. Later, Sonny and “Drew 6” (Editor’s Note: Publicity has conflicting information regarding this spoiler. I’ve edited a direct quote from source material) talk through potential scenarios regarding the traitor. Carly feels terrible for her friend. Jason and Drew share a common goal, though their goal regarding Sam remains a source of unspoken tension. Drew gets the reassurance he needs; Sam lashes out and later gets a surprise.
Also This Week
- A friendship rekindled? Jordan and Anna bond and discuss the situation with Andre. Later, Curtis comforts Jordan.
- Felicia puts an anxious Maxie at ease.
- Franco receives a mysterious note.
- Alexis spends time with Danny, and later draws Molly’s ire.
- As Laura and Kevin’s wedding draws near, she asks a favor of her daughter. Laura later hopes for the best and gets a surprise.
- Michael pours his heart out.
- Carly has a plan…maybe she should count to 10.
- Lulu’s investigation continues.
- Nathan confronts his mother.
- Jason pays his respect.
- Ned’s stance softens
- Griffin has an apology to make. By week’s end, Griffin accepts an uncomfortable situation. The things one does for love…
- Nelle gets a break.
- Molly opens her home (Alexis’ house, Julian gave it to her).
Source Sneak Peek: Week of December 25, 2017
General Hospital will be pre-empted on Christmas Day. Here’s a preview of what you can expect when new episodes return: Lulu remains determined to expose the corruption of the 2014 election, and later is excited about her future. Michael turns to his family for support. Will a run-in with Sam spark Jason to finally open up about his feelings for her? It’s a week of developments not to miss…