In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Faison endangers the lives of many, and by week’s end, someone won’t make it out alive. Also this week: Jason confronts the man responsible for his kidnapping; Monica is on the defensive. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of January 29, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Death Comes to Port Charles
Faison is holding Lulu and Obrecht hostage at Wyndmere and releases a poisonous gas. Meanwhile, Jason Sonny and Anna are on the verge of tracking down Faison’s other son, Henrik, who’s identity will finally be released. Things don’t go as the trio planned, forcing a reset of approach. Later, when Dante learns his wife is in peril, he plots a rescue attempt. Who will fall victim to Faison’s machinations? The series is promising a beloved character will meet his or her end by week’s end. I think we all know who’s going to greet the reaper…
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Anna has questions. Jason is determined. Jordan is deceived. Sonny grows suspicious. Griffin attempts to repay a debt.
- Valentin has a tender moment. Anna makes a surprise move. Jason is interrupted. Drew knows more than he thinks. Sam makes a promise.
- Valentin reminds Nina of her actions. Peter is unable to help. Sam refuses to help. Curtis has plans for Jordan. Stella is compassionate.
- Things don’t go according to plan for Jason. Anna gets disappointing news. Sonny gets a disturbing phone call. Monica is put on guard. Kevin interrupts Franco’s time with Scott.
- Drew loses his temper. Sonny confides in Jason. Ava puts Kiki in an uncomfortable position. Carly threatens Nelle. Maxie is relieved.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of February 5, 2018
Carly warns Jason not to give up. Robin reads between the lines. Dante offers his support. Alexis turns to Sam for help.