In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Sam and Drew’s plans to get married are impeded when they learn Sam is still legally married to Jason (why is this a surprise?); Molly and Alexis butt heads; Spinelli works towards a breakthrough; Nathan and Lulu’s paths may converge in the hunt for Cesar Faison. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of January 8, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Hiccups and Legal Breakups
Sam’s plan to begin her new future with Drew hits a snag when she discovers she’s still legally married to Jason after attempting to obtain a marriage license with Drew. Sam goes to Jason and asks for a divorce. Though Jason doesn’t let on how hurt he is by Sam’s decision, he understands it and agrees to it. Sam turns to Alexis for help in making sure everything goes as quickly and as smoothly as possible. Things don’t always go as we plan, however…
Also This Week
- Anna is shocked. Jordan offers a welcome relief. Nathan candidness in Dante. Maxie turns to Lulu. Oscar and Josslyn disagree.
- Sam pulls back. Alexis reacts. Carly pushes back. Molly calls her mom out. Michael accepts Nelle’s decision.
- Franco tries to reconcile his past. Laura shares her news with Kevin. Ned is optimistic. Valentin gets a surprise visit. Anna finds evidence to support her theory.
- Sam makes her intentions known. Nathan angers Dante. Maxie has a horrible nightmare. Lulu betrays a confidence. Sonny marks his territory.
- Jason follows through on a promise. Oscar looks to Drew for guidance. Carly agrees to compromise. Spinelli makes progress. Kim makes a friend.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of January 8, 2018
Jason gets one step closer to the truth. Ned tries to convince Alexis to help him. Franco is caught off guard. A desperate Maxie tries not to worry.