In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: a heartbroken Maxie prepares to say goodbye to her husband one last time; friends and family of Nathan gather for his funeral; Sonny gets a call about someone from his past; Anna discovers someone knows her secret. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of February 5, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Truth, Secrets and Tragedy
- A disturbing phone call about Sonny’s father Mike leads Port Charles’ Teflon don to check in on his dear old dad. Sonny picks up that something is amiss upon his arrival, and that Mike (now played by Max Gail) and his girlfriend Rita (the bartender Jason encountered after his escape from Russa) are hiding something.
- Sam confesses. Ava can’t help herself. Carly warns Jason not to give up. Michael is grateful. Franco confides in Kevin.
- Curtis and Jordan team up. Alexis and Finn bond. Julian is pestered. Anna continues her investigation. Robin reads between the lines.
- Peter bumps into Lulu. Alexis turns to Sam for help. Neds words are impactful. Julian declines an offer. Jim Harvey continues to make waves.
- Anna is in denial. Drew pushes back. Sam asks for a favor. Carly vents her frustrations. Drew is troubled.
- Valentin stays by Nina’s side. Franco has a moment with Obrecht. Peter’s curiosity is piqued. Dante offers his support. Lulu is stunned.
- Anna’s big secret – that she has a secret child with Faison – will lead her down a path to finding him now that Faison is presumably burning in hell. However, keeping her secret comes a little difficult when a surprising someone is revealed to be in the know.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of February 12, 2018
Sam lays into Jason. Anna and Felicia commiserate and later Anna pays a visit to Andre. Sonny opens up to Griffin. Julian makes an overture.