In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Lives are forever changed when Port Charles is rocked by an earthquake! Enemies will be forced to work together, former lovers team up to mount a rescue and a new leader will be tested in crisis management. Find out what happens in our latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of March 5, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Disaster Strikes Port Charles
Ned’s first test as mayor comes when his city is hit by an earthquake. Olivia isn’t pleased her husband is leaving the safety of the Quartermaine mansion but understands this is what they signed up for. Ned won’t be the only Quartermaine rushing into danger or in the middle of it. Jason Morgan and ex-wife Sam McCall Cain, also at the mansion, take off in the aftermath of the crisis. Drew is in the forefront of Sam’s mind considering she left him at The Floating Rib were he’s chaperoning his son’s alternative dance. With the fresh scent of danger and leather bringing up past feels for JaSam, an unfortunate detour (and it will be unfortunate given who it is), gives them the opportunity to rescue someone other than who they intended.
Meanwhile, Drew, Kim and Lulu are trapped at the Floating Rib with a bunch of terrified children. In the aftermath of the quake, Drew and Kim realize Oscar and Josslyn are missing.
Elsewhere, was supposed to be one of the happiest day of Elizabeth’s life has turned into one she’s quickly resenting. Her groom to be is missing in action, already delayed by a confrontation with creepy Harvey. But Elizabeth is unaware that her love is on his way when he’s caught in the earthquake. A twist of fate will put Franco in danger, with his only hope being the man he psychologically terrorized for years – Jason Morgan. Will Jason leave his foe, or will he do the “right thing” and save the man he once tried to murder.
How will Carly and Nelle get through the disaster at Ava’s gallery? Sonny worries when he can’t account for Michael or his father.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Sam looks to Jason for help. Harvey turns his back on Franco. Kiki supports Kevin. Drew gets a clever idea. Jordan reminds Curtis that all not okay.
- Griffin takes charge. Ava gets time with Avery. Carly has no time for Nelle’s antics. Kim worries about Oscar. Dante arrives in time to help.
- Jason is put in a precarious position. Dante proves an unlikely ally to Franco. Ned takes himself very seriously. Alexis just wants the best for Molly. Finn does all he can.
- Monica checks on Nelle. Carly thinks it’s time for a heart to heart. Sonny makes a bold move. Peter extends his support to Maxie. Anna makes progress.
- Sam is ready to take the next step. Liz is grateful to Jason. Sonny and Carly come to a decision that affects their family. Maxie is ready to learn the truth. Nina is hopeful.
Source Sneak Peek – General Hospital Teasers: Week of March 12, 2018
Franco risks losing everything. Nina is put off by Peter’s interest in Maxie. Alexis offers Sam her perspective. Elizabeth and Kim bond. Ned gets in over his head.