The TV Source Podcast runs down the Week in Soaps for March 12, 2018: Hell hath no fury like Days of our Lives‘ Eve Donovan! We discuss the fiery showdown with her and Brady; The Young and the Restless‘ Nikki Newman getting that good loving from a younger man; The Bold and the Beautiful’s Caroline not accepting responsibility for her own deceit; General Hospital’s Liz finally reaches her breaking point with Franco, but is it truly over for them? All that in more in the newest episode of the TV Source Podcast!
- Performer of the Week: Days of our Lives’ Kassie DePaiva and Eric Martsolf earned rave reviews for the wedding confrontation between Eve and Brady.
- Days of our Lives: Steve, Kayla, Justin and Adrienne reminisce over the past and worry about Steve’s future; Fan casting a potential Joey recast; Eve and Brady shattered to pieces! Though some are still not sold on their “love story”, how will the return of Theresa impact their fling? A kiss and so much more – Will and Paul’s kiss almost led to the grabbing of lube, but Sonny had to break up their passion! And Sami’s coming back!
- The Young and the Restless: Nikki Newman’s got a young, hot, brown boo thing and it’s making some people irate! Is it “out of character” for Nikki to bed a strapping stud while married to the great Victor Newman? We don’t think so! Also: Will Lily go too far in her attempt to prevent Devon from having a child with Hillary?
- Bold and Beautiful: Caroline is back and blaming her comatose uncle for making her lie about her health – a plan she went along with and absolutely did not have to agree to. One of our hosts names their wishful culprit behind Bill’s shooting.
- General Hospital: Is GH slowly finding the identity it’s been lacking? The inclusion of more medical and topical storylines has us thinking maybe so. Port Charles’ newest hottie cop is Finn’s brother! We likey. Elizabeth dumps Franco (and for good reason), but will they find their way back to each other? Also: one of our hosts explains why the Alzheimer’s storyline is hitting close to home.
The newest TV Source Podcast episode is available for streaming. Share with us your thoughts on the week and reaction to the podcast in the comments below or on social media using #TVSPodcast or #WeekInSoaps.
Current and past episodes of the TV Source Podcast are available on iTunes.