In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Ava’s emotional decision to press charges against Mike for disappearing with Avery could give her the upper hand in a potential custody battle for Avery, but it could also cost her what she’s built with Griffin. Also: Sam and Jason mount a tag-team rescue; Anna comes clean; Franco struggles between two evils. Find out what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of April 23, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: The Great Custody Divide
Ava is her own worst enemy when she angrily refuses to let Mike off the hook for disappearing with Avery and demands he be arrested! Griffin is conflicted over Ava’s decision for a variety of reasons, most of which take into consideration Ava’s valid anger. Sonny tries to appease Ava by allowing her more time with their daughter and allows her to take Avery home for the night. Meanwhile, Sonny gets bad news from Diane when it comes to Mike’s legal situation, and later with Dante, weighs their options. Sonny is used to having it all but it looks like he’ll have to choose between his daughter and his father.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Sam and Jason’s Switzerland adventure bears fruit on more than one front – not only do they rescue Spinelli, but they uncover piece of the Henrik puzzle that leads them, and Anna back to the Cassadines. Is time running out for Valentin and Peter?
- Ava is her own worst enemy. Jordan is backed into a corner. Anna makes a confession. Jason knows better. Nina plays hostess.
- Nelle uses the situation to her advantage. Ava meets with Scott. Diane doesn’t have the best news. Carly sits down with Kevin to discuss recent events. Curtis surprises Jordan.
- Drew is skeptical. Finn worries about Alexi’s well-being. Julian runs into Lucas. Oscar makes plans with Drew. Jordan questions Curtis’ intentions.
- Anna pays Alexis a visit. Sam comes through for an old friend. Lulu has an awkward run in with Maxie. Nina and Curtis plan their next steps. Valentin gets an unexpected visit.
- Anna comes clean. Sam questions Curtis. Franco struggles between two evils. Sonny, Dante and Diane consider their options. Nelle offers Ava her advice.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of April 30, 2018
Lucy offers a welcome interruption. Jason seeks an alliance with Lulu. Chase respects Finn’s wishes. Lulu is less than forthcoming with Dante. Anna surprises Jason. Drew offers words of encouragement.
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC. Episodes are available on Hulu.com.