In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Port Charles celebrates Independence Day with a mixture of romance, kidnappings, betrayal and common ground! Michael comes out with his engagement to Nelle; Franco opens up to Scott; Sam and Jason spend time with Danny; Josslyn is regretful. Get a sneak peek of what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of July 2, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: It’s Almost Over
Michael announces his engagement to Nelle much to the chagrin and horror of his family. Unbeknownst to them, it’s all a part of his plan to lure his nefarious baby mother into a false sense of security so he can prove she’s been gaslighting Carly. Michael plays along with his own game, expressing disappointment in their reaction, but vowing to go through with it anyway. Will Michael’s poker hand be good enough to expose Janelle? Let us hope.
More General Hospital Spoilers: Let Freedom Ring
Peter is still in the cabin for some reason as Port Charles rings in the Fourth of July, trying to appeal to Nina’s good sense to let him go. On the other side of town, Sam and Jason can’t help but run into one another, leading to a holiday celebration with their son Danny and the fireworks. Elizabeth and Franco ring in the holiday, as her newly aged now-teenaged son Cameron runs into his former fling Josslyn, who’s been getting into trouble in the name of Oscar. Also: Kim gets new insight into Julian as it pertains to his children when they run into Lucas and Brad at the MetroCourt.
- Michael surprises Nelle. Sonny gets positive news. Chase comes clean. Peter cautions Obrecht. Maxie is conflicted.
- Nelle turns on the charm. Sonny reassures Carly. Franco’s fears are assuaged. Julian opens up to Kim. Josslyn looks to make amends.
- Julian looks to expand. Sonny gets word from an old friend. Franco has a heart to heart with Scott. Sam makes a clean break. Kim has a talk with Oscar.
- Jason assures Sonny. Nelle’s appointment is delayed. Michael offers a solution. Kiki is relieved. Maxie gets a surprise visit. Peter gets a glimmer of hope.
- An encore episode will air on July 4. Revisit the special Ava-centric episode where the former mob princess undergoes a risky medical procedure and is confronted by her subconscious innermost most fears.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of July 9, 2018
Finn extends an olive branch; Valentin questions Nina’s story of events; why is Oscar so familiar to Ava? Michael turns to Alexis for help. Jason takes Drew’s side.