In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Sonny feels powerless as Michael’s plan to trap Nelle leads to a car accident! Jason calls Sam for help; Carly’s in danger at Ferncliff; Ava’s tired of sitting on the sidelines and Margaux is up to something! Get a preview of what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of July 30, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Crash Into You
Michael and Chase’s plan to expose Nelle works, but am unexpected event leads to danger for Michael, Nelle and their baby after their car crashes. Of course, Sonny and Chase watch the crash as it happens back at the PCPD. Sonny’s worst fear — losing another child — is in the forefront of his mind as he’s powerless to help. Meanwhile, Chase gets the PCPD to spring into action in the aftermath of the crash. Will Michael and Nelle be okay? Who was the other driver involved in the accident?
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Sonny feels helpless. Jordan assesses the situation. Kim urges Julian to live in the moment. Liz begins to worry. Jason arrives in the knick-of-time.
- Finn and Robert team up to get to the bottom of Anna’s disappearance. If Anna’s not in Berkeley with Robin, where is she?
- Jordan heads to the PCPD. Michael is disappointed. Lucas is confused. Finn is all in. Margaux stumbles upon an interesting piece of information.
- Carly has her doubts. Sonny feels guilty. Jason calls Sam. Elizabeth tries to help. Chase blames himself.
- Joss fears the worst. Sam and Curtis pay a visit to Ferncliff. Chase is grateful. Griffin expresses his doubts. Ava makes a call.
- Josslyn is furious. Jordan looks for answers. Brad is preoccupied. Finn is backed into a corner. Stella comes clean.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of August 6, 2018
Jason meets with Margaux; Ava is inspired by Julian’s actions; Nelle taunts those around her; Elizabeth is conflicted.