NBC has released a fall trailer for Days of our Lives‘ new season and it’s giving everything you could want in a soap! The fall is full of romance, drama and explosive surprises when favorite characters return to Salem. Is the search for long-lost love finally over?
Featured in the minute-long trailer previews stories about to kick into high gear, with a mixture of veteran faces, current fan favorites and the return of more favorite characters (some with new faces) with the return of Kyle Lowder (now playing Rex Brady), Farah Fath (as Mimi Lockhart), Arianne Zucker (as Nicole Walker), Paul Telfer (as Xander Kiriakis), and debut of Linsey Godfrey (as Sarah Horton).
Stories highlighted include:
- Eric (Greg Vaughan) confronting Brady (Eric Martsolf) aboutforcing Nicole to leave Salem. Will Eric and Nicole finally reunite?
- Meanwhile, the hunt for Kristen (Stacy Haiduk) brings Sami (Alison Sweeney) face to face with her beloved EJ DiMera!
- Maggie’s (Suzanne Rogers) daughter Sarah finally returns to Salem, and boy will she be between hunks and hard places.
- Rex reunites with his father Roman (Josh Taylor), and crosses path with Brady in a humorous scene that references Lowder formerly playing the role Martsolf now holds.
- Clashes of the former new class when Mimi and Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) cross paths.
- Everyone’s favorite catfish Hattie is cutting loose, will it lead to something with Roman? Also, is it Hattie and John, or Marlena and John who ties the knot?
- Romance is in the air as Ciara (Victoria Konefal) and Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) have a difficult time resisting the magnetic pull. How will that impact her relationship with Tripp (Lucas Adams).
- Speaking of romance, is Gabi (Camila Banus) falling back into old patterns with JJ (Casey Moss).
- Abigail (Marci Miller) goes into labor with Chad (Billy Flynn) in tow. Will this moment push the estranged couple back together?
So much to see, so many questions. Why would you watch any other soap when you could be watching Days of our Lives?