In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Is anyone surprised to find out that Margaux is the daughter of the deceased body found beneath Charlie’s Pub? Of course not. Sam tries to help Drew, but will her actions cause more problems than good? Tensions rise between Drew and Kim over what to do about their son.
Get a sneak peek of what happens in Port Charles with vague, one sentence previews that don’t really reveal anything in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of September 24, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: The Twist We All Saw Coming
So it turns out that body beneath Charlie’s belongs to a man named Vincent Marino — the father of Port Charles transplant, ADA Margaux Dawson! Sonny feigns ignorance as to the identity of the man he murdered he cold blood decades ago, but the news is very shocking to Margaux. If Sonny thought Margaux had a chip on her shoulder before, just wait, there’s a whole bag of them now! In normal situations, you’d root for the good guys to get the justice they’re seeking, but this is General Hospital, where the mobsters are the heart and soul, so there’s no possible way that Margaux will be cast as the protagonist. When Sonny goes off to regroup with Jason, Margaux fills in Jordan about the recent developments. What if it wasn’t Mike after all, what if Sonny is the culprit? The hunt to take down a mobster begins!
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Sonny brings Jason up to speed. Margaux has a theory. Carly is inquisitive. Kim is upset with Drew. Cameron confronts Liz.
- Michael apologizes to Carly. Jordan and Stella meet for a drink. Julian warns Brad. Nina spends the day with Charlotte. Valentin is pleased with Curtis’ progress.
- A health scare with baby Wiley causes Brad to panic. Will Wiley’s hereditary heart condition expose the baby napping? Brad turns to his father-in-law for more help, but will he be forced to reveal the baby’s true origins?
- Sam defends Alexis. Julian’s frustration grows. Kim and Drew pull an overnighter. Jason offers a shoulder to lean on. Oscar looks for a little perspective.
- Jason makes a confession. Anna is grateful to Chase. Griffin is forced out. Peter is disinterested. Maxie confronts Lulu.
- Sonny is rattled. Jordan has disappointing news. Mike looks to Carly for help. Lucy won’t take no for an answer. Curtis learns the truth.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of October 1, 2018
Cameron is stuck in the middle of an uncomfortable situation. Oscar keeps drew at arm’s length. Sonny puts Ava in her place. Sam makes a bold move.