In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Chloe becomes increasingly suspicious of Bonnie while Rex and Mimi reunite. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of October 22, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Up In Smoke
As all hell breaks loose at Xander’s warehouse, Sami comes to the aid of her brothers Eric and Brady. Later, the guys realize Nicole and Holly are in trouble. Eric and Brady desperately try to save Nicole and Holly, eventually getting her daughter to safety, but unable to do the same for Nicole. Eric refuses to leave Nicole, unable to let go of the love he just got back. With time running out and Nicole pleading for Eric to leave, Brady knocks out his brother and gets him out just in time. Despite their best efforts, Eric receives the devastating news that Nicole is dead.
Meanwhile, Sami discovers the mystery patient and rushes him to the hospital. Back in Salem, Chad and JJ plead with Abigail to seek treatment. After hearing Chad wants her committed, Abigail seeks help from an unlikely ally.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Mimi reveals the true identity of Baby Bonnie’s father to Belle. Meanwhile, a recently returned Rex unknowingly bonds with the child he doesn’t know is his!
- Paul overhears Will on the phone with Sonny and becomes suspicious
- Abigail lays into Kate about helping Gabi
- Lani is jealous when she learns Sheila is living with Eli
- Sheila and Abe have another showdown
- John asks Roman to help him get rid of Hattie
- Bonnie and Hattie catch up and get drunk together
- Chloe accuses Belle of taking Mimi’s side
- JJ and Gabi have an electric moment
- Abigail and Stefan reveal a shocking development to Chad
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of October 29, 2018
Brady turns to Eve; Tripp makes a shocking confession to Claire; Lucas and Sami reconnect; Familiar faces return for a spooky surprise