In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Ryan comes up with a creative way to get Laura out of his business; Oscar sues his parents; Carly opens up and Sam heads out of town. Get a sneak peek of what goes down in Port Charles in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of October 22, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Will She Persist?
With it becoming increasingly difficult to keep Laura at bay, Ryan (posing as Kevin) gets a close call when his “wife” finds a list of women’s names in his office. Though Ryan downplays it, one of the names seems familiar to Laura. Desperate to get her off his back, a chance run-in with Ned gives Ryan the inspiration to urge Laura to run against Ned for Mayor (again). Now if you’re wondering if this is a re-tread, it’s not. Last year’s mayoral race was a special election to fill the term of the former corrupt mayor. This new election would keep the mayor in office for a full term. With Ned unopposed, Ryan hopes it will give Laura something to focus on. The odds aren’t in Laura’s favor, as she’d have to mount a write-in campaign, but if there’s anyone in town with 100% name recognition besides Sonny Corinthos, it’s Laura Spencer Collins.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Carly opens up to Stella. Alexis tries to help Kristina. Josslyn puts her plan in motion. Kristina is crushed. Oscar gets the support he needs.
- Oscar channels his inner Mariah Carey when he seeks to emancipate himself from his parents so he can make his own decisions regarding his medical care. Bolstering his claim will be former step-grandmother Alexis Davis.
- Drew confides in Elizabeth. Jason helps Kristina. Sam offers her advice. Nina is grateful. Ava is hurt.
- Oscar confronts Cameron. Julian appreciates Olivia’s efforts. Kim pays Sam a visit. Drew confides in Curtis. Laura confides in Carly.
- Sonny stops by Charlie’s. Julian steps in the help Kim. Finn is pleasantly surprised. Nina is rejected. Kristina shows Oscar the ropes.
- Sam heads out of town. Carly is surprised. Laura is insistent. Ryan is caught off guard. Kiki and Liz bond.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of October 29, 2018
Finn has concerns about Anna’s plans. Mac and Felicia step up to help Laura. Ryan sets his sights on Franco. Franco helps the kids celebrate Halloween. Carly struggles with the damage done to her at Ferncliff. Chase makes a gruesome discovery.