In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: John, Sami, and Marlena get closer to the truth while Kristen tends to a mysterious patient. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of October 8, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Lost & Found
After months of lies and manipulation to keep them apart, Eric finally reunites with Nicole. But before he can celebrate their reunion, Eric is stunned by Nicole’s unexpected revelation — she’s married to Xander Kiriakis! Turns out Xander blackmailed Nicole into marriage after stealing her the tape of her confessing to murdering Deimos. When Xander arrives, he admits to be being the second shooter at John & Marlena’s wedding, with Eric being his intended target! Nicole is then forced to consider extreme measures to be with the love of her life. Elsewhere, Brady continues to gain Kristen’s trust which leads to the two having an intimate moment. Speaking of intimacy, look for Nicole and Eric to end the week between the sheets!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Mimi and Bonnie have a heated argument over Bonnie’s plan
- Abe and Sheila continue to clash
- John and Marlena discover what really happened the night of their almost-wedding
- Hattie causes further headaches for John
- Stefan gives Sami a lead on EJ
- Brady secretly follows Kristen, hoping to uncover her secrets
- Xander has a surprising new partner in crime
- John reads Hattie the riot act for putting his plan in jeopardy
- Lucas and Chloe break the news to Kate about Baby Bonnie
- Mimi decides she is no longer playing Bonnie’s game
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of October 15, 2018
Claire propositions Ben; Gabi advises Chad to have Abigail committed; Nicole prepares for her future with Eric; Rex Brady returns to Salem!