In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Goodbyes are abound as Salem gathers to celebrate Thanksgiving. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of November 19, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Thank You, Next
With all the truth ammunition needed, Ben exposes Tripp’s lies and deception to Ciara. Stunned by the revelation, Ciara rushed to confront Tripp. True to form, Tripp deflects the blame onto Ciara and her true feelings for Ben causing their relationship to implode when she can no longer deny who she really wants to be with. Feeling one step closer to getting what he wants, Ben ends his “alliance” with Claire and awaits his Rockstar’s return. Is the S.S. Cin finally set to take sail? All we have to say is, ahoy matey!
Note: Days of our Lives will be preempted on Thursday and Friday, November 22 and 23, 2018.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Gabi gleefully admits to Abigail she’s been gaslighting her all along
- Jennifer rips into Chad for the way he’s treated Abigail
- Lani finds Eli and Sheila in a compromising position
- Paul shares an emotional goodbye with John and Brady before leaving Salem
- Abe receives stunning news from Valerie
- Adrienne and Justin are furious when Victor keeps Will from reuniting with Sonny
- Sarah invites Eric to Thanksgiving, and the two bond over Holly
- Julie and Doug hold Thanksgiving dinner at Doug’s Place
- Abe and Valerie decide to give a long-distance relationship a chance
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of November 26, 2018
Chad finds Abigail is a changed person when he visits her at Bayview; Ted Laurent returns to Salem; Rafe questions Gabi; Ben and Ciara share their first kiss!