In this week’s The Young and the Restless spoilers: Mariah inadvertently spies Tessa moving money hidden in a mattress; Nick is called in for questioning; Rey and Sharon try to fight their feelings; Jack cozes up to Kerry and Abby is stunned when she learns a secret from Arturo’s past. Get a sneak peek of what goes down in Genoa City in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of November 12, 2018.
The Young and the Restless: She By Shey
Rey and Sharon admit their feelings for one another but agree to not pursue it. Unfortunately, that may be a little harder than either of expected. When Nick is called in for questioning concerning J.T.’s murder, Sharon catches an earful from an angry Nick who accuses her of putting him in Rey’s cross hairs. Sharon later confronts Rey about his suspicions, who defends himself by stating he’s just doing his job. Sharon wants a friendship with Rey despite his investigations, but we all know there’s more to it. Sharon and Rey can’t resist the pull of attraction between them and end up in a kiss! It’s not something that either of them want to fall into given their current situations — Sharon just coming off a failed engagement to Nick and Rey still being married — but sometimes you can’t help what you feel. Everything’s going to get super complicated when Rey’s estranged wife Mia comes to Genoa City.
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers
- Sparks fly between Sharon and Rey; Nikki strategizes with Victoria; Nick and Phyllis make a pact.
- Mariah searches for the truth; Tessa covers her tracks; Lauren comes to the rescue.
- Billy plots his revenge; Mia surprises Rey; Kyle schemes against Phyllis.
- Jack turns on the charm with Kerry; Sharon and Billy join forces; Abby learns shocking news about Arturo’s past.
- Billy and Phyllis fight for their spotlight; Summer pursues Kyle; Nick makes a bold move.