In this week’s The Young and the Restless spoilers: Nick and Phyllis hit the sheets again; Mac returns to Genoa City after a development in JT’s case; Rey’s announcement trigger’s the Coven’s (Phyllis, Nikki, Victoria and Sharon) anxiety and Jack gets disturbing news. Get a sneak peek of what goes down in Genoa City in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of November 5, 2018.
The Young and the Restless: What the Phick?
Nick and Phyllis can’t seem to stay away from each other despite their romantic lives being in complete disarray. Is a momentary lapse in judgment actually momentary when one continues to do it over and over again? Phyllis shows up to Dark Horse with food for Nick and the pair catch up. After commiserating over their romantic failures, they give into temptation once again. Phyllis is drawn to Nick’s newfound confidence and determination, and is frustrated with Sharon’s ability to see him for who he is. That leads to things getting hot and heavy for the former lovers, and though Nick initially tries to cool the heat between them, he can’t resist what’s in front of him!
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers
Arturo inadvertently helps Rey make a big break in the case of JT’s disappearance. After finding a watch in Chancellor Park inscribed with a message from Mac, Rey has the soil tested, which positively identities traces of JT’s DNA in it. Rey then holds a press conference announcing the investigation into JT has now become a murder investigation!
- Nick reconnects with Phyllis; Arturo finds a clue; Billy commiserates with Sharon.
- Jack gets disturbing news; Christine lays down the law; Cane makes a difficult decision.
- Kyle turns on the charm; Mac returns; Billy pushes Summer’s buttons.
- Rey makes an announcement about J.T.; Sharon crosses the line; Nikki is backed into a corner.
- Sharon confesses; Mariah and Tess begin a new chapter.