In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Jordan asks Rafe for a huge favor while Kate tells Victor she’s interested in returning to Titan. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of April 1, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: By Any Means Necessary
Like many in the audience, this week Maggie questions Sarah about her decision to accept Rex’s proposal when shes clearly in love with someone else. Sarah doubles down on her decision, causing Maggie to put Rex on notice not to hurt her again. Meanwhile, Eric gives Brady an answer to his ridiculous ultimatum. Luckily for Brady, although Stefan’s attraction to Chloe grows, she keeps him at a distance due to her conflicting feelings for her ex-husband. Eric is also wrestling with and tempted to come clean about his own feelings for Sarah. Still desperate to get Chloe away from Stefan, Brady encourages Gabi take her revenge against him to a whole new level.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- JJ is troubled by the lighter found in Claire’s jewelry box
- Hope and Rafe have a tense conversation about Ted
- Claire is upset when Eve informs her about the change of plans
- Will and Sonny try to find answers to Will’s unexplained medical issues
- Tripp and Haley struggle to maintain their cover story
- Claire feels the heat when JJ questions her about the lighter
- Hope tells Ben about Jordan’s secret
- Rafe returns from California with surprising news
- Sparks fly between Abe and Sheila
- Eve drops a bombshell at Jack’s rally
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of April 8, 2019
Ted declares his love for Hope; Will and Sonny get shocking news; Eve worries when Jack goes AWOL before their wedding; Ciara comforts Ben after Lani denies his chance to spend more time with baby David