In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Jennifer is stunned when Eve announces she and Jack are getting married. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of April 8, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Irreconcilable Differences
The Hernandez marriage takes another hit this week as Ted declares his love for Hope and presses her about leaving Rafe for him. Rafe is a bit preoccupied with other things, including trying to get Jordan to reveal the identity of her baby’s father. Lani urges Rafe to keep custody of David which causes Abe to express to Eli his concerns about Lani’s attachment to the baby. Rafe shares his decision with Hope to take care of baby David, much to her displeasure. Meanwhile, Ben meets his nephew for the first time but the family bond hits a snag when Lani denies his chance to spend more time with the baby.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Marlena decides to tell Sarah the truth about Eric’s feelings for her
- Will and Sonny await Will’s test results
- Claire helps Haley prepare for her wedding to Tripp
- Eric offers to help Jennifer stop Eve and Jack’s wedding
- Rex and Sarah give Will and Sonny shocking news
- Jennifer pulls out all the stops to prevent Jack from marrying Eve
- Claire makes a huge confession to Eve
- Haley and JJ share an intimate moment as she forgives JJ for his betrayal
- An unexpected visitor makes an appearance at Tripp and Haley’s wedding
- Claire plots to stop Tripp and Haley’s wedding
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of April 15, 2019
Claire crashes Haley and Tripp’s wedding; Gabi steps up her efforts to seduce Stefan; Eric confides in Sarah his regrets about Nicole; Hope and Ben team up to rescue Ciara