In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Laurie catches Sinead bribing Hannah into letting her sleep in her bed while Scott and Ste host the Easter fete in hopes of cheering up Diane and Tony. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of April 15, 2019 in the UK and April 29, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Maybe Baby
As Mandy is at the hospital for her final check up with Darren and Tom, Juliet texts Darren to meet her. Shortly after he leaves, Mandy feels a sharp pain. Before Juliet can confess her love to him, Darren gets a call from Tom stating that Mandy is in labor. Darren is being supportive to Mandy, but Juliet is still demanding his attention. In anger, Juliet blurts out in front of Ollie, Tom, Jack, Darren and Mandy that Darren doesn’t love Mandy, but loves her instead. Mandy gives birth to a baby boy. Worried that the baby may not be his biological son, Darren purchases a DIY DNA kit. After visiting Luke in prison, Ollie reluctantly tells him about the baby. Luke is certain the baby is his, and wants to fight for his family back. Ollie tells Mandy that Luke wants a paternity test just as Darren gets his own DNA results back. Darren and Mandy decide Ollie should look and tell them the results.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Harry and Ste both visit Tony for support
- Sylver tries to distract Prince from the heartbreak he is going through
- Kyle wants Nancy to admit that she’s still in love with Darren
- Imran asks Juliet out on a date
- Juliet starts pressuring Brooke in to sleeping with Ollie
- Sinead lies to Laurie about the real reason why she’s sleeping in Hannah’s bed
- Sienna plans to trick Laurie in to coming clean by secretly recording him
- Colin threatens Kyle that his past will come back to haunt him
- Tony tells Ste his new friends are a bad influence
- Liam decides to apologize to Mercedes for all the problems he’s caused her
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.