In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Sienna reaches her breaking point with Laurie and takes matters into her own hands. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of May 20, 2019 in the UK and June 3, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Boiling Point
Having reached the end of her rope, Sienna ties Laurie up and demands that he admit everything he has done to her and Sinead but Laurie breaks free. Sienna runs out, holds the door and refuses to let him go. By the time Liberty and Brody find her, she has Laurie on the floor, threatening him with a fire extinguisher. Brody and Liberty desperately convince her that she’s much better than this, and they manage to talk her out if it. Laurie arrives home, and goes upstairs with Sinead. He’s furious at Sinead, believing she told Sienna everything and he rapes her. A heartbroken Sinead admits to Diane and Tony that Laurie has raped her. Sinead later recalls everything that happened to the police. Sienna is unwavering when she finds the police on her doorstep. Sinead lies about the dates slightly, as she didn’t want them to believe that the rape happened so close to when a happy picture was posted online, so she tells them the first assault was 1st April.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Sally decides that Nancy is Sienna’s new mentor
- Tony and Diane have a friendly competition
- Nancy continues to support Laurie and tells the police that Sinead can be a troublemaker
- A desperate Sinead tells Sami that she told the police the wrong date
- Laurie talks to the police.
- Harry is furious to discover James’s disloyalty
- Sienna visits Sinead, will they be able to call a truce?
- Nancy starts to doubt her own judgement
- Sally offers Sienna some words of support.
- Darren Junior is well enough to come home
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of May 20, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website. Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K., episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.