Beginning this month, Stranger Things are happening at Baskin-Robbins, as stores across the nation receive a Hawkins-style makeover ahead of the series’ third season premiere. First, both ice cream and Stranger Things fans can enjoy two exclusive Stranger Things-inspired Flavors of the Month:
- Eleven’s Heaven: a waffle cone-flavored ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon
- Upside Down Pralines: chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate-caramel flavored ribbon
Got a Demogorgon-sized sweet tooth? You can also grab limited-edition goodies all month long, including:
- Upside Down Sundae: a sundae featuring the Upside Down Pralines Flavor of the Month that’s built upside down with the toppings on the bottom
- Demogorgon Sundae: a waffle bowl sundae that frightfully resembles a Demogorgon monster
- Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza® Ice Cream Treat: a flashback to season one that includes a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza® crust with Snickers® ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms® Chocolate Candy Christmas lights
- USS Butterscotch Quarts: butterscotch flavored ice cream loaded with butterscotch toffee and a toffee ribbon, a sneak preview of what’s to come in July
- Elevenade Freeze: a refreshing summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid™ Lemonade
- Exclusive Stranger Things Merchandise: including a one-of-a-kind Steve Funko figure, 80’s-inspired magnets and sticker sets and Stranger Things t-shirts: all available at participating shops, while supplies last
- Collectible Containers: take home fresh-packed ice cream in one of four limited edition containers featuring Stranger Things designs: Baskin-Robbins double-dares fans to collect them all
“We wanted to give fans a taste of the new season of Stranger Things and are thrilled to partner with Netflix to give customers across the country an experience straight out of Hawkins, Indiana,” said Carol Austin, Vice President of Marketing for Baskin-Robbins, in a press release. “Whether you love the show or just love some seriously delicious ice cream creations, we’ve got something for everyone.”
Ready to journey further into the Upside Down? Stop by a participating Baskin-Robbins location on Sunday, June 9 from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. for an Elevenade Freeze National Sampling Day.
For more information and to find your local Baskin-Robbins, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
Stranger Things returns for its third season July 4, only on Netflix.