In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Juliet meddles in Brooke and Ollie’s relationship while Jack asks Breda to move in with him. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of June 10, 2019 in the UK and June 24, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Circle The Drain
Tensions between the Maalik’s and Ste intensify this week when Yasmine overhears Ste and Jonny discussing the protest march. When she realizes that the Police can’t stop them, her and Peri alert Tony about the plans, and Tony confronts Ste and Jonny in Price Slice. Ste loses his temper and ruins a display in the shop, which gives the Police a reason to call off the march. Jonny becomes furious with Ste. Desperate to prove himself and provide for his family, Ste goes rogue and organizes a secret march in the village for the next day with some extremists. Ste is finally forced to look at a crossroads when he sees how dangerous the riot has become. With the fallout from the riot still underway, everyone in the village is shunning a broken Ste, so he turns to alcohol. Peri catches him drinking and invites him to come to the Hutch to have dinner with the family and try to make amends. Stuart remains unconvinced that there is any hope for Ste so Jonny puts a plan in place to test Ste’s loyalty. Meanwhile, Peri and Yazz break in to Jonny’s house to get a sample of his DNA, so they can find out whether he really is Ste’s brother.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Liam wants to make it official with Lisa
- Ollie searches for ideas for a promposal to Brooke
- Juliet knowingly puts Brooke’s academic success in jeopardy
- Grace turns down Maxine’s offer to be her bridesmaid her and refuses to go to her engagement party
- Brooke is persuaded to meet with Sally and explain what happened in the exam
- Maxine makes up a story about Damon leaving her and calls up This Morning to tell Alison Hammond live on air
- Breda worries that her murderous secrets will be exposed if she moves in with Jack
- Maxine gets a call from the Hospital asking her to come in immediately
- Nana McQueen plants the idea of marriage in Jack’s head
- Sienna makes it clear to smug Laurie that he’s not welcome at Hollyoaks High
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of June 10, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.