In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Luke tries to convince Ollie that he’s making the wrong decision giving his baby up for adoption. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of October 21, 2019 in the UK and November 4, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: Slip Of The Tongue
This week, the guilt starts to get to Breda and she tells Tony how much worrying about Diane and Harry’s body being found, but Tony has no sympathy. Breda gets a phone call from Goldie who is checking up on her. She lies that she’s got a viewing at the farm. At the McQueen’s, Joel tells Goldie to call the estate agent for an update, but they tell Goldie that the farm isn’t even on the market. Goldie decides to find out exactly what her mum’s up to. Meanwhile, Marnie supports Diane with organizing the funeral. They’re both stunned when Tony’s dad, Edward turns up out of the blue, but Diane sends him packing. Finn is suspicious of Edward who turns up again the next morning. Edward just wants to help in Tony’s absence and begs Diane to give him a chance. Breda tells Goldie that the estate agent is lying, but Goldie doesn’t trust her mum and books an appointment for her with a psychiatrist. Breda turns up at the hospital to humor everyone but she’s hostile with the doctor and in her anger reveals too much. The psychiatrist is concerned by what Breda says next before she storms out.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Everyone worries when Luke turns up at the adoption meeting
- Cindy is being tormented by the rare birds in the village stopping building work on her new business venture from going ahead
- Edward invites Nancy, Mandy, Darren and Cindy round to the flat to give Diane a bit of adult company
- Luke arrives and clashes with Edward
- Darren has a surprise for Mandy
- Edward is like Diane’s knight in shining armor but continues to undermine Finn
- Cindy tells Luke to win back Ollie’s respect but warns him not to talk about the baby
- Charlie has found the entrance to the underground tunnels in the village and is excited to investigate
- Luke meets up with Ollie and pitches him an idea about going into the restaurant business together
- Charlie and Tom realize that Cindy has bribed the new builder, Woody
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of October 21, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.